1) Name and hubby's name: Krysten and Dustin
2) Location: River Falls, WI
3) Years together: We've been together as a couple for over four and a half years and married for one and a half years.
4) How you met: We met when I got a job at Perkins as a hostess. Dustin was a shift leader and we worked together for about a year. We were friends during that first year and we went through a lot of ups and downs together. Just about a year after we met, Dustin asked me to be his girlfriend and the rest is history.
5) What would you say are the top 5 important things in keeping a relationship/marriage strong? Is there anything special you do for your partner/vice versa? What would you say your "keys to success" are in a healthy/fun/loving/etc. relationship?:
4. Fighting fair.
I think that our key to success is that we are completely ourselves around each other. We're both silly and goofy and we have a lot of fun together. Being friends first really helped us to form a strong relationship before we ever had a romantic relationship.
6) What is your favorite part about being married/engaged?: Being able to spend my life with my best friend. I know that sounds cliche but that exactly what Dustin is to much. I'm so excited to see what life has in store for us.